Winter Fairy

She appered in front of him and kissed him on the forehead, making him shiver... he never recovered... forever lost in the dark and cold room of her eyes

Name:
Location: Philippines

kawaii ne?

Monday, January 08, 2007

the year starts with 2

A week have passed and I'm still not in the mood to go to school and study.. pano naman nabura yung January 1 sa kalendaryo ko ngayon - my sister gave birth to a baby boy last december 30 (ka-birthday ng asawa ng best friend n'ya at rizal day pa) and they stayed there for two days. The only ones that stayed in our house were my brother, yuri and me! imagine, how could we celebrate if we don't have money to buy the stuff I needed. We waited for them to return since my sister's delivery was normal, but what took them so long? it was the baby, yes the baby had a neonatal sepsis, poor little fellow and also poor us. Poor me, i have to go back here in Manila because the tickets that Mama reserved for us was dated January 1. T_T
speaking of the first week, january 3 ang pasukan and i'm still not in the mood no show up for class. T_T wala rin naman akong gagawin dito sa apartment magpapakagutom lang ako dito.
i need to pass all my subjects! no incomplete or dropped subjects! since i got this on probation marked on my clearance i never stopped thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home